Saturday, July 7, 2012

The cutest Wallybird and Nastie that I've ever seen

For the second year in a row Sierra and Laurel participated in the Missoula Children's Theatre at our local Paramount Theatre.  Last year Sierra was a sweet blue bird and Laurel was an evil bat in the Snow White and Seven Dwarfs adaptationThis year roles reversed.  Sierra was a little too excited to be a Nastie and Laurel was an adorable Wallybird (she was very offended when I kept calling her a wallaby all week!). 

It was an exhausting week where I spent 4-5 hours in town, keeping Cadence from melting down due to no nap and trying hard not to spend too much money in the quaint boutiques on the downtown mall.  On Saturday the girls where at the theatre at 10am and had a 2pm and 5pm show.  They were beat by the end of the day but enjoyed their time on stage. 

As I've mentioned before, I had always wanted to act.  I love seeing their enthusiasm and creativity come out in the characters that they perform.  We can't wait til next year!



Laurel is the 3rd from left


Sierra in full Nastie character

Laurel being a sweet bird this year

No comments:

Post a Comment