Saturday, November 26, 2011

More portraits!


Although not professional ones, these pictures are more recent!  My friend, Annie, bought this adorable dress for Cadence so I had to get some cute shots of her wearing it.  These last few months Cadence either does her "cheesy" smile or gets this faraway, vacant look in her eyes and refuses to look at the camera. Slightly frustrating when I'm trying to get "the" shot.  I guess I have to take what I can get!



She found something interesting to dig

Yep, the "cheese" smile!


This was an outfit from a frou-frou children's clothing store that a friend gave to Sierra when she was born.  I love it, but knowing how expensive it was, Sierra wore it once in public (to her daddy's nursing graduation) and then only for pictures.  This is why I don't buy expensive clothes for the kids!


Cue the "faraway" look

Jeez momarrazzi... can you stop already?!

A few shots with our "first child", Shiloh

This shot, though, this was worth it!

No comments:

Post a Comment