Sunday, November 13, 2011

Catching up...

I often want to blog something but think "It happened too long ago, it's silly to write about it now" or "I've posted too many pictures".  And then I remember, hey, it's my blog!  I can do whatever I want with it!  One of the things I've enjoyed most about blogging is looking back at my own personal online journal and photo album.  This summer was busy and crazy fast and there were a lot of fun memories that I didn't get to blog about but want to have them right here in this space... so I'm catching up.  While I keep warm by the fire I can look longingly at the pictures of my kiddos in bathing suits by the pool.  I'm sure this winter will fly by as fast as the summer and we'll be back there before we know it!

We enjoyed many cookouts and firepits with our good friends.  We tried to squeeze in a few extras before one of the moved away.  This particular day in early summer we celebrated out favorite triplets' birthdays.


Can you feel the enthusiasm?!

Maddie loves her some Cadence

Group hug!

Such a cute girl

And a handsome boy!

Crazy kids

The water balloons eventually came out... and give Macie an idea

How much do those diapers really hold?

Ooohhh... THAT much!

Enthusiasm, right?!

Compiling their stock of water balloons

Finally cake time!

Happy birthday Sophie, Maddie, and Will

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for posting this. It was a FUN summer! Looking forward to making more memories.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all those kids!

    ReplyDelete