Saturday, November 10, 2012

Thankful for our home

During this month of sharing things that we are thankful for, I am very thankful for our home.  I had loved our previous house.  I was very happy in our neighborhood and didn't mind living close to others.  Brad, however, always wanted more space.  At one point he said "I NEED to have a tractor" as if his life depended on it.  (How come it doesn't work when I say "I NEED a Coach purse"?!)  Unbeknownst to me he was scoping out properties and found this gem.  Open fields surrounded by tall pines, gorgeous views, and right across from a neighborhood (key for the extrovert in me) it has ended up being the perfect piece of land for us to call home.  (Which is good since I will never again pack up this houseful of stuff!)  We are truly blessed to have a place for our kids to play and explore and for us to enjoy beautiful sunsets.  I am thankful for this.



Walking to the fort that they built


I'm making an effort to put myself in pictures with my kids... even if it's pre-shower and make-up!



No comments:

Post a Comment