Sunday, June 17, 2012

Father's Day

Happy Father's Day to my fabulous husband! Parenthood isn't easy... probably the hardest thing we've ever done.  Yet, it's the most rewarding one.  I cannot imagine doing it with anyone other than him.  We love you Brad!



Happy Father’s Day 2012
Sierra, age 9
What do you love the most about Dad?  That he loves me and likes to hang out with me
What is your favorite thing to do with him?  Hike
What do you do that makes him happy?  Draw pictures of birds for him
What does he do to let you know that he loves you?  Gives me hugs
What is his job?  Nurse, to keep me safe and to love me
What would you want others to know about him?  That he is awesome & that he grows blackberries

Laurel, age 7
What do you love most about Dad?  He does a lot of stuff for us
What is your favorite thing to do with him?  Swim
What do you do that makes him happy?  Go to the store with him
What does he do to let you know that he loves you?  Tells me he loves me
What would you want others to know about him?  That he’s a good day

Cadence, age 3
What do you love most about Dad?  He’s nice to me
What is your favorite thing to do with him?  Swim
What do you do that makes him happy?  Act funny
What does he do to let you know that he loves you?  Gives me kisses
What would you want others to know about him?  He loves mom  (all answers prompted by Laurel!)






Yes, this is as good as it gets! 

No comments:

Post a Comment