Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Second 2nd birthday celebration!

My birthday is only 4 days before Cadence's so it seems like a no-brainer that we will occassionally have some combined celebrations.  I did get a little "me time" on that day when my girlfriends and I went to our favorite vineyard to wine "taste" (ok, I did more than taste!).

Off to Kristi's house to meet up with the guys and kids.  My brother had driven all the way from Ohio to surprise me!  The food, wine and friends were good.  I am so blessed to have these people in my life to care about me and my kids... I wouldn't have wanted our birthdays any other way!

Ode to Cadence's favorite book - Counting Doggies by Sandra Boynton

Cadence had a ball with my brother Chris

G's beverage of choice (j/k!)

Some of my favorite kids!

My friends love my girl


No comments:

Post a Comment