Wednesday, December 22, 2010

These are a few of my favorite things!



Reynaldo, our "Elf on the shelf" makes his first appearance in our Christmas tree!

The first ornament after Brad and I got married. Who knew this is where we'd be 10 years down the road!





I love looking at our tree! There are handmade ornaments from the kids as well as ones from my childhood. My first priority in the morning is to turn the lights on and they stay on all day. Due to the late appearance of the tree this year it may stay up a little extra late!

Definitely 3 of my most favorite things!!





Our gingerbread village - or the gingerbread ghetto as it's come to be known around here!




Of all the Santa's that we happened upon, this is the only one with all 3 girls. Cadence is very skeptical about the big guy!






















2 comments:

  1. Love this Pictures!!! The girls look very excited about Christmas and I hope everything will be more then perfect on Christmas day for you and your girls. God Bless you and your family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i loved reading of your reminiscing about your tree, brought tears to my eyes.
    and gingerbread ghetto - that's hysterical :)

    ReplyDelete