Monday, March 5, 2012

Say cheese!

This is a girl after my own heart!  I've always loved photography and have never had the time to do as much with it as I would like.  Apparently Cadence is getting an early start!  A few months ago she strategically laid her two blankets on the floor, arranged some candy on them, and then got the camera and took a picture.  I thought it was a fluke, but it seems she is already getting in to creating scenes to photograph!  She's also aware that sometimes you need to stretch, bend, and twist to get just the right angle for the shot you want.  Now, if only she can figure out that she needs to smile on cue when I am taking a picture of her and her sisters!

Taking a picture of my new picture arrangement


She set her doll and random objects up



We've been spending a lot of time in here (yay for potty training!) so I guess it
seemed like a natural place for a photo shoot


Turning the camera on the momarazzi!
There's my smile!

No comments:

Post a Comment