Saturday, January 21, 2012

CDO


I have no idea how the conversation with my co-worker rolled around to this, but it uncovered a deep seated memory.  When I was 8 or 9 years old my parents would always split a grapefruit between them for breakfast.  I was awake before they got up one morning and decided to surprise them by doing it for them.  Except... I didn't cut the grapefruit evenly.  Rather than cutting it in half I managed to cut it into 1/3 and 2/3.  So I did what anyone would do.  I threw it away by the side of the house!  ( I believe I was worried that they would see it if I threw it in the trash!)  My mom found it a few days later and pondered about why there was a grapefruit next to the house.  Of course I said "I don't know."

The moral of this story:  My OCD apparently started early and I've always been a horrible liar!

No comments:

Post a Comment