Friday, December 14, 2012

Cadence dances

Cadence started taking dance class this year.  She is now to the point where she doesn't cry when I leave her, but I still haven't figured out exactly how she feels about it.  I've strongly encouraged her to stay in for the second half after seeing how ADORABLE the recital outfits are!  Great reason, I know!  But I'd really like to see each of my three girls dance, just once, on stage.  I think this might be it for Cadence.  I finally got to see what she does in class during parent observation day.  Apparently, whatever she is doing she requires the intense concentration that accompanies sticking her tongue out!

Lila and Cadence

You put her right foot in...

Again with the tongue!

Bunny hop

One of my favorites!

Blair and Zoe were CRACKING us up!  They spent more time making
 faces at themselves than dancing!

Cadence and her friends!

1 comment:

  1. She is so cute! Keaton looked at the pics and said she is a ballerina!

    ReplyDelete